Agnes Zielinski Olechno
Agnes brings unparalleled commitment to her client’s needs and a realistic perspective that helps her create effective strategies for the long-run. Always taking the time to explain the complexities of the legal process, Agnes has the ability to put her clients at ease and allow them to feel confident about going forward, no matter what path they agree upon.
She combines her skill as a courtroom litigator, experience as a child advocate, and compassion for families in transition to advocate for her clients and their families. Her considerable experience in guiding clients going through the emotional strains of divorce and addressing the various legal issues have saved many individuals, couples and children a great deal of time, money, and emotional trauma.
A recipient of Loyola’s Civitas Child Law Fellowship and Child and Family Law Certificate, Agnes received her law degree Cum Laude from Loyola University School of Law. Since receiving her attorney license, Agnes has been awarded the 2016-2020 Rising Star Award by SuperLawyers, as well as the 2015-2020 AVVO Client’s Choice Award.
Agnes is also fluent in Polish and prepared to provide legal services and referrals to Polish-speaking clients.
- Volunteer Attorney, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Will County Bar Association
- Member, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Junior Board Member, Polish American Leadership Political Action Committee
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers 2019
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 – National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys 2018
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers 2018
- Client’s Choice – Avvo 2017
- Distinguished Service Award Chicago Volunteer Legal Services 2017
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers 2017
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 American – Society of Legal Advocates 2016
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 – National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys 2016
- 2016 Clients’ Choice Award- AVVO 2016
- 10 Best Attorneys for Illinois for Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2016
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers 2016
- 2015 Client’s Choice Award – AVVO 2015